- As a family we started Orienteering in the summer series. It took 3 of us (2 children and me) 37 minutes to complete the first weeks course.
(Credits can be found here at Nuts4Digi)
- Unusually for me, because of my disabled son, I have worked all but 1 day this month. It has been hard work as all the things I have to do for my son sometimes get a little out of control but needs must at times.
- November was a dry and cool month. We had 50% less rain and we were about 1 degree cooler according to the met service. I know it is spring but I sure could do with summer arriving quickly. My clothes line sure could do with a little more use too.
- Our Christmas tree went up on Thursday 29 November. Brandt was going to be overseas a lot in the next month so this was the best time to get it up. So 3 children and 2 really tired parents undertook the traditional tree dressing process.
- The roof began the painting process. So with 320 sq/m of roof to paint it was water blasted by us, and the painting process began. In my weekends I was helping DH paint and as he does not have weekends like me he was painting while I was at work. The roof is now about 2/3 painted so I am happy. Of course I will happier when it is all done. That is the walls and the 150 sq/m of decking.
Well thats it for this month. I am linking this post to Notes on Paper