Thursday 19 February 2009

I have been creating.

I have using this wonderful kit Tranquility by Digi Illusions from Nuts4Digi.

Here is Life is Like a Butterfly.



The Journalling says...are the words of a song but to me they are always a reminder of this photo of you. Life is joyfully given and can just as easily be taken away. In our family we know this first hand.

This photo is testament of your determination to live and exceed the expectations around you. Here you are lifting your head for the first time since you were hospitalised. Evidence of your illness is there in the photo, scars from bed sores, NG tube and severe IV tissuing on your foot. We had to cut off all your beautiful long blonde hair and stretch your muscles which had contracted.

You are precious and I love you.


The second one I did is This Moment with DS2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just think these two LOs are gorgeous :)

Deb (canpeg)