Wednesday 21 April 2010

What is it?

What is it that makes for an organised house?  Hmmm I dont know but if anyone finds out how to make it work more completely in my house please let me know.  I have to say I miss the time when we had the lovely Rose and visit our house in Brunei twice a week to clean.  She used to help me out when I had a party and other such things.  I love everything to have a home and a place of their own.  If only the children all knew this then I would not be running around so much tripping over toys.

Really what is about being a multitasking mother that keeps us going.  Maybe it is just the great fun times we have.

Here are a couple of such moments.


The credits are here at Nuts4Digi.

And this one just full of fun




The credits for this one can be found here at Weeds and Wildflowers

No comments: