Tuesday 11 May 2010

Mothers Day

My morning started fabulously even though I thought the two legged mice were raiding the pantry on our one morning of the week we get to sleep in.  Getting to sleep in is my dream as I am not a good morning person..  Anyway on with my ramblings.

So I vaguely remember hearing DH calling out to the mice (the two legged variety) to get out of the kitchen then a whole lot of inaudible muttering and back into dream land for me.

Of course I was plesantly surprised to find that my two able children had thought to prepare breakfast for me to have in bed (yuck to the crumbs) without any prompting from anyone.  My how I love them.



The credits for this can be found here at Weeds and Wildflowers


1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm with you on the crumbs but what sweet kids.