Monday 28 February 2011

Project Love Me

I have been playing catch up for the project as I was late getting started.  So this post is all about the catching up pages I have

Firstly this week was all about laughing.  What makes me laugh.  I guess I wrote this all about my son Hayden.  He spent a lot of time laughing this week.  He was so happy to know he could ride a bike with two wheels.  You can read more about the prompt here.

Here is my page follow the link and you get the journaling up close.



All the credits and journal can be found here at Nuts4Digi.



Prompt 4 was all about words of wisdom.    Here I decided to use some of my camping photos to show my message.  The journaling can be read more easily if you follow the link.


The credits can be found here at Nuts4digi

I have more but will be back to put them on my blog.



No comments: