Tuesday 12 July 2011

My Cabin

My cabin is cold, it smells of fresh paint, and I have to go outside in the middle of the night to do Haydens medication.  But the end can be seen.  All going well we will own (well the bank will own it with us) a new home to live in.

So in 7 weeks time it will be goodbye to my cabin and welcome to a new home. 

I have been reminded of what I value in a home while I am using my cabin.  My need for a little me time, how I value the warmth during the winter and need space of my own to put my few things.

Here is your little view of my space. (Ok it is very hard to keep it immaculately tidy)




And finally the little trek I make to tend to Haydens needs very night.  Out the door, along the deck, down the steps, up the steps and then inside his cabin.  Only to return to my cabin 3 minutes later.  Just remember it is winter while I am doing this.  Thankfully it does not snow in Auckland.

No comments: