Friday 5 February 2016

Five Fridays Finds 5 February.




Well I have been considering what my Friday post will look like going forward but I still come back to this point so I thought that since my blogging was forced into a break I would keeping going....well for this moment any way.

So my food finds for this week are.....

  • I have a whole bucket of plums am going to make jam....the sugar free variety.  I really love the  plum jam recipe for the diabetic community.

Homemade Plum Jam
image from Diabetic Connect.

  •  Then there is my favourite homemade  ranch dressing  from Nancy at Skinny Kitchen
  •  Cloud bread.  Accoding to the post the internet is going crazy over this recipe.  I have not tried it out but when I do I will sure let you know if it is worth being crazy about.
  •  I have some left over fruit from Christmas and thought that this fruit cake recipe might just work.....well when I get my stove hooked up.




1 comment:

Claire Justine said...

This jam sounds great. I did not know you can make jam without sugar. Going to check it out :) I need to start looking into eatting less sugar.