Saturday 27 February 2016

Fridays Fabulous Five 26 February

Another week and here are my favorite finds on the web.  Not that I get much time to browse the web but just sometimes some things stick and are worth pinning or bookmarking.

  • Since I don't have a stove and need to provide my son with home made baking I thought that Sunday I would make this.  I am sure a whole bunch of 12 and 13 year old boys who are out camping will enjoy the Caramello Slice
image from Bake Play Smile blog (see recipe for link)
  •  There is nothing like a little colour in your vege garden.  So my son, the vege gardener in my house, decided a little companion planting was necessary to keep the bugs out.  He read all about it here on the Tuis web site
  • Finally.  If your children are into playing sport then the Proactive Coach is a site you should not look past.  I love everything that is written and it really makes me think hard about me and my role as a parent of children who participate. 
Roll on the weekend.

No comments: