Friday 22 October 2010

The Photo Shoot.

Andre arrived home last week telling me that he has a homework challenge which involed taking photos of him and his bike.  To add to this he was very exciting which is not always the case with him.

anyway before I had had a chance to take a breath I was getting instructions on what shots need to be taken, the fact that I needed to take a couple of action shots and then the camera would need to be set on macro so he could take some close ups.

Finally the photos are taken and here they are

Taken by me (under guidance from Andre)






Then ofcourse his photos to reflect the working parts of the bike.  His area of learning at school.








Naturally these needed printing out and we were out of cartridge so off to the shops I went to sort this.

Of course this needed to be scrapped to here is the result.



The credits for this can be found here at Weeds and Wildflowers


No comments: