As I am trying to work while DH is off shore working (necessity has it that I need a few extra $$$) the last 12 days has seen me refine my timetable to the simplest version it could possibly be.
So what have I done...
1. Make the children's lunches the night before and put them in the fridge.
2. Make a meal plan for the week and put it on the fridge. Shop to the plan and cook to the plan. It works a treat. I can even make the meal the night before if necessary.
3. Pack all bags the night before.
4. Put the laundry through the minute I get up in the morning so that the cycle is finished and can put it on a rack in front of the fire before I leave the house in the morning. That way I don't have to worry about the weather and my washing or even try and remember to bring it in. It cant be done the night before as DS1 bedding needs to go in the wash too.
5. Keep my diary current so I know what I am doing without thinking. Vital
6. Grab sleep when I can as I need it after fitting in work, sport sport and DS1 and all his medical issues.
So with that I am off to bed