Isn't it wonderful when things fall into place. I just love that fact that this week has all come together as I needed it to.
1. I got work for each day of the working week;. (Still getting the money together to replace my car)
2. Only one lot of winter sport still operating so I was not rushing around like a headless chicken.
3. The sun has been shining and that always makes me feel happy.
4. We are almost able to tick off the renovation list the bathroom. It is half done. This week should see it almost finished.
5. Even though the end of the third school term is nearing the children are coping very well and not too badly behaved. Long may this last.
6. My after school care for Hayden is just working perfectly. Thank you to the lovely Phyllis.
Here's hoping this week goes just as well.