I am feeling the need for some winter food so here is my menu.
Monday I love soup so Pumpkin Soup with homemade bread.
Tuesday crockpot meal. on rice
Wednesday spaghetti bolognaise
Thursday chicken drum sticks with baked potatoes and salad
Friday french onion soup
Saturday baked falafel balls with rice and salad.
I am linking this post to I'm an Organising Junkie.
Monday, 20 May 2013
Very belatedly as I have been sick here are my links for this week.
- ever stuck for paper for your child to use for homework. For an emergency then this printable paper site is just for you.
- My favourite soup for the winter. So easy to make and loved by all.
- What about designing your own business card.
- Companion planting for my new garden.
- I love this post from eighteen25 blog