So another week has passed by very quickly and here I am finally posting this post which I started on Friday done.
Here are my finds for this week. I love browsing the web to see what interesting things I can find to share.
1. This very powerful newspaper article was writting recently in New Zealand. I hope it speaks to you like it speaks to me.
I tried to find the original link but sadly was unable to do so. So please link me up if you know
what it is.
2. Have you ever had one of those parenting questions you would just like on someone viewpoint
then just maybe Diane Levys contribution to the Kiwi Families web site.
3. Then what about doing a canvas picture for yourself from Bits of Everything blog
4. Not forgetting a little baking Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies from My Baking Addition
5. Finally from Big Pictures a Big Idea Festival to particitate in for free. Looks like it will be a
whole lot of fun.
Well thats it for this week. Please feel free to link me up if you have something you think others might like to know about.