1. I have been have EHD issues. The real point is that everything I had on my desk top computer was off it as it has been in getting fixed. I thought, stupidly, that nothing else could go wrong. How wrong could I be, at the same time as my desk top was out being fixed my EHD failed. Yes 6 years of photos, my heart died....well just about did. I spent a week and a half thinking of all those photos and memories gone. How wrong could I have been. Thanks to the wonderful Marten, my computer geek, 99% of EHD recovered. I am so happy.
2. Sometime life is funny. This page is just one of those moments.
The credits can be found here at Weeds and Wildflowers
3. I have found some wonderfully relaxing music to listen to in the last month so here are my recommendations to relax to and chill out.
I belong to you by Muse
Warwick Avenue by Duffy
As I Am by Alicia Keys
I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
Better Together by Jack Johnson
4. I came across this wonderful acronym I hope you like it
R Remind yourself of all the things you are doing that might be making you feel anxious
E Explain to your Mum what you are feeling and what might be causing you to feel anzious
L Lay out a play with your Mum to hlep you take control of the situation
A Applaud yourself whatever the outcome, because you are trying and will succeed eventually
X X-hale inhale breath in slowly and deeply through your nose, and then breathe out slowly through your mouth. Do this two to four times to help you RELAX
I think I might pin this to my fridge for everyone to read.
5. Finally a great quote to finish with
The world always looks brighter from behind a smile. ~Author Unknown
And this memory always does that for me.
The credits can be found here at Nuts4Digi