So it would be fun to
- find some more walks through the reserves similar to Hunia
- take the children to an off road biking venue
- take Andre to the beach to help improve his confidence in sea water
- take Andre fishing I think we all can go
- Have a go at surfing after some lessons
- Playing some board games. I especially like Cranium but any fun games will do
some seasonal cookies like these peppermint cookies, rocky road, chocolate pretzels, shortbread cookies
- special treat cookie dough fudge
- a vege garden....the key being start small and at the end of summer as I have a clay soil and will need to create a raised garden while planning to protect it from the rabbits I see in my yard.
a new desert for when guests are around lemon meringue pie
- homemade freezer jam to be made
- work out what kind of edging I will need to do around the gardens I will have soon. The flower need sorting and start working on that
- think about lighting and try to improve the quality of light inside and out.
- decide on the paint colour inside and out so paint can be purchase and curtaining can be decided on
sort out McKenzies musical instrument she has to learn this year.
- stationary will need to be ordered on line
the last school skirt for McKenzie will need to be purchased when in stock
- a little recycling by making shrinky dinks
- make a keleidocycles
- Hang the tyre swing up
- help finish building the tree house
- tote bag
I can't wait to get started.