Well I have been considering what my Friday post will look like going forward but I still come back to this point so I thought that since my blogging was forced into a break I would keeping going....well for this moment any way.
So my food finds for this week are.....
- I have a whole bucket of plums am going to make jam....the sugar free variety. I really love the plum jam recipe for the diabetic community.
|image from Diabetic Connect.|
- Then there is my favourite homemade ranch dressing from Nancy at Skinny Kitchen
- Cloud bread. Accoding to the post the internet is going crazy over this recipe. I have not tried it out but when I do I will sure let you know if it is worth being crazy about.
- I have some left over fruit from Christmas and thought that this fruit cake recipe might just work.....well when I get my stove hooked up.
- Finally the homemade bread. It was lovely.