The the third of four school terms is over and we are on a two week break from all the rushing around. The last of the hockey will be over come next weekend and the tournament in Rotorua, spring is well here with all the variable weather and in general we will all be able to catch up on sleep.
So this holidays I have a few goals in mind.
1. Find some new fun and cheap holiday activities that give our family some quality time.
2. Attack the garden, moss, mould and gunge, lawns, house etc to ensure everything is looking perfect before I go back to work.
3. Help DH finish the bathroom renovation. There is only the tiling to go. That means come the end of the holidays it will be ready for sale.
4. Find some time to chill out and catch up with my life.
5. Make a date or two with DH. It is something I have been thinking we should do more of and there is no time like the present to get started on it.
You can see why it all needs a little attention.