PS We have all just been enjoying an afternoon of swimming and thus the attire.
Friday, 31 December 2010
With 2010 almost over I thought that I would set myself some goals, hopefully achievable. So without saying here is my list for 2011. (They are in no particular order)
- definitely go on regular date nights
- maintain and fine tune fitness, health and wellbeing
- increase the number of everyday recipes I can make that the whole family enjoys
- make a recipe book
- put the finishing rouches to the last two years of P365 so I can print them out into a hard bound book.
- Essence is my word for the year. I fully intend to investige this for me. (Watch for a blog post to come)
- I know this one is a bit odd but with the challenges our disabled son brings our life we need to work out how to socialise more. So that is it socialise more
- read more.
- put the fun back in life by creating fun family moments
- take a trip to oz
- organise work for 2012...yes I know that is 12 months away but it will take that long to train someone to help with Hayden and then to find a place to work in town.