Tuesday 26 May 2009

Meet my New Best Friends

Here are my new best friends. I promise I will make good use of them by exercising, maybe even running, 3- 4 times a week rain, hail or shine.



Okay I am not new to exercise and its benefits but I have got a little lost this year.

Here is a page I have made just to set my goal in rock, so to speak.



the credits can be found here.

There I have got that off my chest now I can get out and do it.

PS to myself. I should get on the scales too because I know this really gets my A... into gear.

1 comment:

Di Heuser said...

Hey Tams, sorry it's been so long since I popped in. Love the new best friends :). It's really tough to find the time during the day to do the things you know you should but often put off because there is so much else to do. Well done.