Wednesday 25 November 2009

Monday Menu 23 November

Now is the time more than ever that I need to make the menu plan.  I am tired and can't wait for the end of the school holidays.  I can't wait for my grumpy children to get a chance to sleep in and relax, for the festive season to be over with so we can slow down life and enjoy the summer break.  None the less late here is my menu

Monday   BBq chicken and veges.

Tuedsay  Crock pot - my special throw together recipe.  Always tastes good.

Wednesday  Leftover chicken and noodles day.  Throw together all the left overs with some flour and an egg.  Meat vege and noodles.

Thurday  steak and vege.  BBq style.  So easy and no demanding my time.

Friday  Homemade pizza.

Saturday.  It will be leftovers again.  DS2 is having a birthday party and I am sure we will be all food out.  If you get my drift.

Sunday.  Easy day.

Roll on the last 15 days until the holidays.

No comments: