I came across the Maggie Girl web site and she had this wonderful journalling prompt that I could not help but take up as it was just perfect for my thoughts this week.
I know that life sends us many big challenges and plenty of things that are smaller in nature. Since I was so blessed with my Angel this week it is timely that I note the wonderfully small things to be grateful for.
I am grateful for....
1. the smell of fresh cut grass on a summers morning
2. the lovely large trees that grace my front lawn
3. the little unexpected hugs my children give me
4. the large handbag I have to carry the important things I have around in
5. the lovely fresh air I breathe in every morning
6. the laughter that echoes from my house when harmony reigns
7. the magical morning moments that I get with each child as they get up in the morning
8. help when my husband is home so I am not a solo taxi driver