Tuesday 15 February 2011

New 52 Week 6

With all that has happened in the last few years a glass of wine has really come a thing of the past for me.  Not that I ever drank a lot of alcohol anyway but now, with the demands of Hayden and me on the healthy weight and health exercise lifestyle I have finally decided that I can have a drink or two every now and again.  I can still manage to get up in the middle of the night for the nappy change and medicine run for him, especially if I know that he is well.

So here's to last night and two small glasses of wine.  I reminder to me that I can do this, enjoy a glass or two as a treat and still manage to get up to Hayden and go for a run this morning.



Here's too to the reminder that life is all about balance and I should remember that always.

No comments: