- Visit the Fan Zone at Queens Wharf, Auckland. I guess a must do thing as the Rugby World Cup is being held in New Zealand and the finals in Auckland.
Take Hayden for his EDTA kidney function test
- Go to the movies
- make Toilet Roll Seed Starter
- make Rocky Road Bites
- send my scrapbooking books off for printing. Very exciting.
- start a photo time capsule
- bake with the children home made bread.
- make dinner together starting with these homemake pita breads
- Go walking in the Hunua Ranges.
- make Strawberry Lemonade
- take photos for Christmas Card with this template as inspiration.
hire a bin to fill and take all the rubbish away from our new house. (Ok so the bin was not nearly large enough but one bin is full and one more will need to be hired.
- Movie and popcorn afternoon at home.
- plant grass in my large needy spot
- finish bracing the deck.
- pizza garden
Monday, 10 October 2011
The Holiday List
I loved Melissa's idea of making a list of things to do in the holiday. This is especially so because I am a list sort of girl. So I thought being the beginning of the holidays I would make a start remembering we have some serious manual labouring to do to the outdoors of the house we have just bought.