Monday 21 November 2011

10 Reasons not to Play Violin.

So Andre plays violin and as I sit there I have noted the reason he is handing me as to why he should not learn to play violin.   This happens as he gets really tired towards the end of the school term and especially the school year as it is now.  So here they are ....

1.   I don’t like pracitse.
2.  I never wanted to play anyway.
3.  It’s all your fault Mum.
4.  It takes too long.
5.  I can’t see my fingers to get it right
6.  Practise is boring.
7.  I have given up.
8.  I don’t sound good so I shouldn’t play.
9.  I can’t remember that bit.
10.  Hayden is distracting me.



( This page is made with Crescendo kit by Nutkin Tailz Designs at Nuts4digi)

1 comment:

Moo said...

So glad you have scrapped it, Tamara! A great memory to keep.