Monday 12 December 2011

Monday Menu 12 December

Can you believe that it is nearly the middle of December already.  School is in its last week before the summer holidays and in our house we are all very tired.  Roll on the end of the week.

Monday   Chicken with baked potato and salad

Tuesday  stir fry beef with noodles  (thai I think i will try this week)

Wednesday  Meatballs on noodles with green salad

Thursday  chicken and vege asian style noodles (I will blog the recipe)

Friday  blue cheese chicken burgers

Saturday  honey ginger chicken and vegetables on rice

Sunday  leftovers

I am linking this post to I'm an Organising Junkie

1 comment:

Kate @ Back to Basics Tuition said...

oooo, Ive just noticed your menu posting - totally going to pay more attention to these....it will help me organise my dinners for the week - thanks!