Serves six people
1kg of egg noodles
a handful of meat (chicken, beef, today I used leftover ham)
1 large carrot grated
1 green capsicum cut into bite size pieces
1 cup of of frozen peas
2.5 cm of freshly grated ginger (I store my ginger in the freezer)
2 Tbs of soya sauce
2 tsp of sesame oil
- Pre cook the noodles as per package
- Wisk the eggs in a bowl until well beaten. Heat a fry pan with a spray of oil. Cook the eggs like an omlette. Remove from pan when cook and when cooler to touch cut into bite size pieces.
- Cook meat through then remove from the heat.
- Put all the veges and grated ginger in the fry pan which has been sprayed with oil. Cook until meets your taste, we like it just a little crunchy but you might like it really soft.
- Finally mixed all the veges, egg, meat, soya sauce and sesame oil together in a large bowl.
- Serve and enjoy.
(Photo is by me. It is slightly out of focus. I am promising myself to work out how to take better food photos)