Saturday 25 August 2012

Fridays Fabulous 5 #18

Friday is here and I am surprisingly posting this on ......yes you guessed it.....a Saturday.  Just one day I will actually post this on a friday like the title says.

So here are my finds this week.

1.  We are looking at upgrading and modernising the lighting at our house.  I am in love with this one.

2.  My favourite website to just browse is Meet at Mikes

3.  Then there is this little post about food sweeteners which is worth a read found at Skinny Bits.

4.  I am thinking that a tote bag with a homemade touch might just make the perfect Christmas gift.

5.  Then these no bake cookies ideal for lunch boxes.  I love how the web site allows me to convert the measurements from imperial to metric.  Perfect me who lives Down Under.

Have a great weekend everyone.



No comments: