Tuesday 13 November 2012

2012 Christmas Card

In September I blogged about great Christmas card photo ideas I was thinking of implimenting this year.  I really liked the chalk idea but could not find the right surface to have a go at it so then opted for the child and lights ideas.

So here is the card I have made for this year.  Photo taken and tweaked by me.

(The credits for this card can be found at Nuts4Digi)
 
I am so happy with the outcome and can't wait to get the printer warmed up so I can print them off and post.  This weekend I am hoping so that my overseas friends can get the mail in time.  Hmmmm I wonder if card sending is still the done thing.  So much is done on the internet I serious think cards might be an art form that is limited in life span.

2 comments:

Leovi said...

Good idea ... good composition and beautiful light.

Mrs M said...

far better than my efforts. well done. I love it.