So without ado here are my numbers
The month started with 2 weeks of holidays. This was the final break before the long summer holidays.
- 2 weeks school holidays begin....Well the second week of the holidays is October.
- McKenzie played 6 days of hockey, 8 games and her team finished 4th in the Colliers Cup (Under 13 girls) New Zealand tournament. Here is the coach giving the girls their half time pep talk.
(photo source The Times)
- 6 weeks at work this month with a new pay roll company and none of my pay fortnights have been right. Grrrrr .....Just as well we are not solely reliant on my pay to live.
- I spent a whole 2 hours making my daughters outfit so she could look like a pupil attending school with Harry Potter. Right down to the owl made from a pinecone.
You can read about this project here on my blog.
- Working (I am a primary school teacher) 4 sometimes 5 days a week this school term. I am trying to put some money together to pay for the house paint.
- 2 days raking up bamboo, cleaning up the yard and paddocks so that all the winter rubble can be disposed of . You can see that my 3 children helped us move the wood and bamboo
(The credits for this page can be found here at Nuts4Digi)
- Finally the need arrived for McKenzie 11 years (or nearly 12 as she would say) to have a phone. It came with a set of rules but with her staying away with the hockey tournament we thought that it was time.
- McKenzie played her flute at St Mary's College Junior Proms. She was one of 85 first year instrument players in the band she played in.
I am linking this post to Notes on Paper.