- 28 days and no rain....still. We are verging on drought and have had to buy in water once already to put in our tanks. Here I am checking the water. The photo is my reflection in the water at the bottom of the tank before we go the water we needed.
- Auckland, where I live, has had less than 20% its usual rain fall for February. No wonder we are buy our tank water in. Of course we are not complaining. Last year we had no summer to speak of.
- One 5 hour hockey session for McKenzie even though the season has not stated and we are in the throws of a long and hot summer. She even got to be ball girl when Auckland U21 women played the Australian Secondary School girl. She is 4th from the left.
- Andre has started back at junior golf and has played 4 holes 3 times in February. He is there on the green somewhere.
- We have spent 2 days preparing our fire wood getting it ready for splitting in March
- Novopay (the new payroll system for teachers in New Zealand owned by the Australian company Talent2) has paid me once correctly and once I have been over paid. After six months of getting wrong most of the time I am getting very tired of it all.
- A melatonin break of 1 week is what Hayden just needed. It was really hard work. It reminded me why he needs help to unwind and go to sleep. If only that wasn't the case.
I am linking this post to Notes on Paper