So here are my numbers featuring number 2.
- we had to buy 2 lots of water to put in our water tanks due to the ongoing drought. Here we are with the water tank at our house 7.30 in the morning. We were his second delivery that day.
- 2 mornings of rain that's it since Boxing Day 2012.
- Hayden had 2 blood test 2 weeks apart because his creatinine level was very high even for him. He has kidney disease.
- We had to buy 10 bails of hay to keep the cow in our paddocks fed.
- 320sq m of tin roof that makes up our house/ garage/ carport and 'man cave' was prepared and painted twice. 150sq m of deck is underway.
- I/2 of our rather large wood shed is filled with enough fire wood, sourced (from a recyclable source) felled, split, moved and stacked. I have to say in the middle of a drought it does not feel like we need fire wood ....but I really know better. So I am happy that once those crisp cool days of winter hit us we will be able to walk around the house with our shorts and t'shirts on and the house will be lovely and dry.
- Hockey started in our house with 2 days of musters and team selection, to mark the ominous arrival of all those Saturday mornings of sport about to start.
- I lost my car keys for the 2nd time in 18 months. I am keen to find a solution to this problem I see to have. Just maybe a bit of technology that helps with the find component might just help.