- Since I don't have a stove and need to provide my son with home made baking I thought that Sunday I would make this. I am sure a whole bunch of 12 and 13 year old boys who are out camping will enjoy the Caramello Slice
|image from Bake Play Smile blog (see recipe for link)|
- Here is nice little reminder about how to parent in the digital age. If found this article on mashable.
- What about a quick tutorial on taking great candid photos.
- There is nothing like a little colour in your vege garden. So my son, the vege gardener in my house, decided a little companion planting was necessary to keep the bugs out. He read all about it here on the Tuis web site
- Finally. If your children are into playing sport then the Proactive Coach is a site you should not look past. I love everything that is written and it really makes me think hard about me and my role as a parent of children who participate.