It has been a couple of weeks since I made this post but here we go for this week.
1. If you have children studying Planet Earth and Beyond this little link might just come in handy. The comparison of size between me and the universe
2. I love this post, Shells around the Home, from Simple Homemade. Might just have to get out all those shells we have at home at have a go at something.
3. Then there is How Stuff Works. Especially for my very enquiring son.
4. 10 Simple Things to Make You Happy was a good read especially as we are in the middle of winter and simply hanging out for spring to arrive.
5. If you are up for a simple desert try berries and meringues. These were very successful.